We intend that our site is accessible to all users, including those with sight, hearing, or physical impairments. We achieve this by:
- Writing links that make sense when they are read aloud by a screen reader.
- Using alt text (alternative text) to describe images.
- Constructing forms in a logical order.
- Labelling form elements consistently and instructively.
- Using a web font that is easy to read.
Using Adobe Acrobat
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat to view and print documents on our site which are in PDF format. See Adobe’s website for help if you’d like to read PDF documents with a screen reader.
Increasing text size
If you find that the text on our site is difficult to read, you can enlarge it by following instructions specific to your browser or operating system. See the following links: