Are you experienced in testing software and applications? If so we are now recruiting for a Software Tester and are looking for individuals just like you!
The Freedom Group are a highly established and reputable financial broker. We work with some of the most prestigious and growing financial institutions globally and as a leading UK broker we have won numerous awards including Best Use of Technology in Secured Lending, Broker Service Excellence and Best Secured Loans Broker of the Year.
Due to continued success and business growth, we are now looking for an experienced Software Tester to work in a fast-moving financial services development environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department within a growing organisation.
Software Tester Responsibilities:
As part of a small dynamic testing team working in an Agile environment, you’ll be testing a range of existing and new systems and a wide range of applications including websites, interfaces and back-end systems. You’ll be using both automated and manual testing methods. You will also be responsible for liaising with the development team and end users, also having the opportunity to contribute to the technical tools and processes used by the testing team.
The ideal Software Tester:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have an excellent eye for detail and a good understanding of the software development life cycle and the software testing process. You will have good commercial awareness and be used to working at times under pressure and to deadlines. A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is required. You will also need:
- A ISTQB/ISEB foundation level certification.
- Proven software testing experience; (Manual, browser, automated, websites ect.)
- UAT experience including liaising with end users
- Knowledge of Selenium
- Experience in producing test cases and test plans and product estimates.
- Ability to understand complex systems and technical specifications
- Ability to test against requirements & specifications
- Knowledge of how to interrogate databases (SQL or Oracle) using basic queries
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Simply Health scheme and preferential rates on private healthcare
- Long Service Award
- 30 days inclusive of bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Free Life Assurance from day one
- Eye Tests and Discount on Glasses for VDU Users
- Zest – Events club run by staff for the staff
We also We boast a recently refurbished working environment with on-site facilities including Nintendo Wii’s, Samsung Tablets, Break-out areas, Pool Table and much more.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Software Tester then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!